Thursday, June 4, 2015

I see Mrs. Maryam Rajavi is leader of them

  Hello every one
In afternoon I read new news that “Iran Nuclear talks- Major hurdles remain including inspections of Iran’s military bases” and “Talks on Iran nuclear deal has not come to a breakthrough”
At really I don’t like these deals. I am sure it doesn’t have result. The deal teem must be Know, mullahs regime wants to buy time for him gold.

What is his gold? He wants to finish building nuclear weapon, he wants misuse nuclear negotiation. The deal teem must not trust him and doesn’t give him time .the important subject is pay attention that “Iranian’s rights should not be sacrificed on negotiating table.”
The Iranian doesn’t want nuclear Iran. They want to live free, they need base things, bread, water, food, home and…. the bases law for human but unfortunately they haven’t. Mullah’s regime destroys all things in Iran.
Fortunately we have opposition against mullah’s regime. I see Mrs. Maryam Rajavi is leader of them, she has the massage of love, hope, life, freedom and…she says “we can and we must” so in great yearly gathering at Paris on 13th of Jun, we want to shout loudly our wishes and we are sound of Iranian in Iran that cannot come.

I am sure we will see free Iran without nuclear weapon and mullah’s regime.  I hope to see you in free Iran.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment