Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Victory is for us tomorrow is for us

Victory is for us   tomorrow is for us
Hey passenger roads thirsty to touch legs                  
Galaxy   of star is with you in this tour  
I just thinking in twenty third this year in khordad what's going on at wilpant galaxy, and what typhoon to be raise. Blissful to who with Maryam
Rajavi arrange battle agents' fundamentalisms.
Spontaneous recollection to Batol Rajaie who was the high member of MEK  that 3 years ago the same day in liberty prison was martyred by medical siege.
Away on hard days after collected our armament and 17 Jun and whom have sold their souls to the oppressor regime I am beholden of her (Batol Rajaie) that, She was vacancy on her responsibility.in absence of Maryam and Masoud  Rajavi she was like them for me when  she martyred I feel  suffocation and pain and I was grumbled to god until when calamity and when her place  and her location in our organization to be full as she was  makefast of ours?
But this year in twenty third I will see Batol Rajai  in wilpant  galaxy with the Sisters in Council of leaders beside of Maryam Rajavi and say to myself look where we rich to Galaxy to infinite. By this way we continue the way of matrices. Victory is for us   tomorrow is for us




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment